The Dhofar University Foundation Program is accepting proposals to present papers at its February 17-18, 2022 conference Shaping New Understandings in ELT.
Proposals will only be accepted if the paper
- has not been previously presented
- is directly relevant to the conference’s theme and subthemes (see below)
- reports on recent research or a significant phase of the research
- Proposals must be submitted by email and should include an abstract of up to 200 words and a presenter bio of up to 50 words. Up to two authors may present.
- Presentations will be 20 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for questions (25 minutes total).
- Workshops will be 40 minutes.
- Posters will be 15 minutes.
- Send proposals to email@example.com
- The deadline for submissions has been extended from Tuesday, November 30, to Wednesday, December 15. Decisions will be sent by Friday, December 31. Presenters should confirm their participation and register by Saturday, January 15.
- Quality management
- Curriculum development
- Special needs
- Current research in ELT
- Flipped classrooms
- New literacies and digital trends
- Learner identities
- Learner autonomy
- Connectivity in the classroom
- Language as social practice
- Outcomes-based learning
- Educational policy and leadership
- Student leadership
- Inclusivity and diversity
- Language learning and culture
- Blended learning
- Innovations in ELT